- This event has passed.
Father Daughter Day & Dance
February 24, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fathers, treat your daughter like a Victorian princess with a day-date to Virginia City for a Father-Daughter Day & Dance. The All-Inclusive price includes several attractions including delicious fudge, a beautiful flower, old-time photos and more, all designed to create an unforgettable experience for daddy’s little girl. End the day with a charming father-daughter dance at the historic Piper’s Opera House. Buy your tickets today.
Purchase the Father-Daughter Date All-Inclusive Package for a full day of daddy-daughter fun before the dance begins. Package includes:
- Admission to the Father-Daughter Dance at Piper’s Opera House
- Choice of lunch at one of several participating locations: Palace Restaurant, Red Dog Saloon, Roasting House or Delta Salooon
- Coffee and hot chocolate at The Roasting House
- Fudge from Grandma’s Fudge
- Ice Cream Sundae from Red’s Candies
- An old-time portrait from Garters & Bloomers, Silver Sadies or Priscilla Pennyworth’s (for up to four people)
- A custom-made wrist corsage for your daughter
The Father-Daughter Dance begins at 2 p.m. at Piper’s Opera House with check-in as early as 11 a.m.
Make the Most of Your Day with the All-Inclusive Package
If you purchase the Father-Daughter Day All-Inclusive Package, you and your daughter get to experience a whole day on the town. Here’s our suggested route to make the most of the day:
11 a.m. Check-in at the Delta Saloon and pick up your map, flower and tickets
11:30 a.m. Settle down for lunch at one of our participating restaurants
12:30 p.m. Head to old-time portrait establishment to capture the moment
1:15 p.m. Pick up your delectable fudge or candy sample and an ice cream sundae
1:30 p.m. Relax with a nice cup of coffee or hot cocoa before the dance
2:00 p.m. Head to Piper’s Opera House to dance the afternoon away with your girl.